1/4/12

FAQs.

Thought I'd reply to some emails publicly, as I seem to be getting the same questions over and over again, so here are some of the answers :)

Are you permanently living in Denmark?
Presently, it's quite permanent, but I don't plan to stay here forever.

How old are you?
18.

What do you do outside of blogging?
Too many things to list. To put it most simply: currently studying, and in the weekends, I'm a club photographer. 

Favourite song at the moment?
deadmau5 - Aural Psynapse (Myndset Remix). It's pure sex to the ears.

Favourite music artist?
Man that's the toughest question of all. I honestly don't have one because I have many. To name a few: Hardwell, Avicii, Skrillex, deadmau5, Laidback Luke & so so many more.

For those of you that have asked for facebook, photos, etc, won't be posting any of that... Sorry!

Hope this answers at least a few questions. Those that aren't, I'll reply personally when I get the time. Tomorrow I carry on with posting a ridiculous amount of new releases & tunes! 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment