11/9/11

GET READY TO WORK OUT!

Alright guys, not my usual post, but I got an email which sparked my interest; Top 10 Workout Songs for November by RunHundred.com was interested in being promoted on my website, and since this month I've been at the gym almost every day, I thought it was pretty fitting to feature it on my blog. The songs are not recent releases as such, but they have been voted upon, and have made it to the Top 10 List.

TOP 10:

#10 Tim Berg - Seek Bromance (Avicii Vocal Edit)
#9 Kelly Rowland & Lil Wayne - Motivation (Rebel Rock Remix)
#8 Wolfgang Gartner & Will.I.Am - Forever
#7 Britney Spears - I Wanna Go (Oliver Remix)
#6 Taio Cruz & Flo Rida - Hangover
#5 Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull & The WAV.s - I Like How It Feels
#4 Kaskade & Skrillex - Lick It
#3 Young The Giant - My Body
#2 Flo Rida - Good Feeling
#1 Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)

So, according to RunHundred.com, if you feel like an intense & good workout, get downloading these songs! 
I want to hear what you think of the list (Favourite track? Would you replace any of them? I personally would put a few newly released tunes in there, November's been a hot month for tracks), comments below or to buffobeats@gmail.com 
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment